Last Updated on March 22, 2023 by asifa
There are numerous advantages to using canopy range hoods in a business kitchen. They improve air quality, reduce kitchen odour, control heat and steam, reduce time spent cleaning daily, and add lighting. Their presence makes cooking more convenient and the workplace more pleasant. At the same time, grease and other impurities are accumulated over time in the system. Cleaning and maintaining canopies are essential for effective smoke and fire control. It should be performed regularly at predetermined intervals by qualified professionals.
Keeping the Kitchen Canopy Clean and Maintaining
- The best way to prevent kitchen fires, which cause hundreds of injuries, is to remove grease buildup from the exhaust system.
- When cleaning the kitchen canopy, we use the best chemicals to eliminate any oil and buildup from the exhaust system.
- Fan modules, for example, are often cleaned by dry cleaning because of their proximity to electrical wiring. Finally, we hand-polish the canopy to ensure that it retains its perfect appearance and protects it from rust and corrosion.
Taking care of the kitchen’s canopies
- Cleaning and maintenance of the filter. Vent ducting should be clear of obstructions to allow for maximum airflow.
- Canopy Hood Cleaning is necessary to maintain a safe working environment, reduce the possibility of a fire, and keep everything looking good at the same time.
- TR/19 Standards for Cleaning
- Inside and exterior, stainless steel hoods will be cleaned and polished.
- While the outside of your canopy range hood may appear in good condition, it is frequently what you cannot see that is the most harmful. Grease, oil, and dirt deposits can all build up within your kitchen canopy range hood’s ventilation system. It is possible that they are not immediately noticeable.
- All of these activities can leave traces in your canopy over time, reducing its effectiveness and aesthetic appeal.
- Fortunately, maintaining your kitchen canopy rangehood operating (and appearing) at peak performance (and appearance) is simple with monthly maintenance and cleaning from a reputable commercial cleaning company.
The cleaning crew will offer you a certificate documenting the services they provided upon the conclusion of the cleaning.
Cleaning the Rangehood Canopy by a Professional
It is not recommended that you clean your commercial kitchen canopy rangehood on your own or have your employees do it.
By their very nature, kitchen canopy range hoods are typically installed high in the kitchen, over cooktops and fryers. You could also unwittingly violate the terms of your insurance policy.
Kitchen Canopy Cleaners are in Melbourne. Hood cleaning
Cleaning your commercial kitchen canopies regularly is critical to maintaining your kitchen’s cleanliness, hygiene, and overall efficiency. This can result in a fire hazard in your kitchen if it is not cleaned correctly. Kitchen canopy cleaners in Melbourne have more than seven years of expertise and are well-versed in cleaning kitchen canopies. We guarantee that the cleaning work will be of the greatest possible quality.
It is essential to ensure that your exhaust system is cleaned and maintained regularly to ensure the safety of your clients, staff, and working environment, as well as compliance with Australian cleaning regulations.
Processes for Cleaning the Canopy
The following are the steps Canopy Cleaners Melbourne take to clean your kitchen canopies:
- It is necessary to scrape clean the canopy exhaust system to eliminate the oil accumulated on the hood surface.
- To eliminate the grease build up on the kitchen appliances, we shall use caustic chemicals in the following step. On the other hand, in most cases, after applying the chemicals, they are allowed to remain on the grease’s surface for some time before being washed away with hot water.
- Another option is to use a hot water pressure washer to clean excessive grease build ups where chemicals may not be sufficient.
Why Should You Hire CCS to Clean Your Canopy?
Here are some reasons you should engage Canopy Cleaners Melbourne to clean your restaurant canopy in Melbourne.
- Professionalism is evidenced by the fact that we have all of the advanced tools, cleaning supplies, and cleaning experts that have been extensively trained to execute a thorough cleaning job on your canopies.
- Affordable – Canopy Cleaners Melbourne provide canopy cleaning services in Melbourne at a reasonable price. The overall cost of engaging a commercial kitchen canopy cleaning Melbourne company may be far less expensive than the cost of purchasing cleaning tools and products, as well as the expense of assembling a cleaning crew to assist you with the cleaning procedure.
- Safer – Keeping your restaurant canopy clean both inside and out is a demanding task. An expert-level skill set is required for this. Every one of Melbourne canopy cleaners is an expert in removing all grease and potentially explosive residue from the interior surfaces of your canopies, ducts, and fans.
Read More: Why are commercial cleaning services popular in Perth?
There are numerous advantages to using canopy range hoods in a business kitchen. Canopy cleaning services improve air quality, reduce kitchen odor, control heat and steam, reduce time spent cleaning daily, and add lighting. Their presence makes cooking more convenient and the workplace more pleasant. At the same time, grease and other impurities are accumulated over time in the system.
Our experienced crew will carefully clean and polish your canopy range hood, both inside and out. Our team of well-trained specialists knows how to complete the job safely and by the safety regulations. We will leave your kitchen clean, standards-compliant, and most importantly, safe to use when we have completed our work for you. Dial the number for our skilled canopy cleaner Melbourne right away!
Canopy Cleaners Melbourne always uses environmentally friendly items that are entirely safe for your environment and health and well-being. So contact us today for a free estimate to have our Melbourne canopy cleaners clean your industrial kitchen canopies.