Most of us have faced acne and pimples at some point in our lives. These unwanted guests may visit us anytime and do not leave so easily. This experience often worsens if one has oily or dry skin. Acne starts as an ugly bump on the skin that causes irritation and inflammation. But, with the right guidance and treatment, we can treat this unwanted guest. The right pimple cream for oily skin is the best cure for acne-prone skin. It helps in maintaining good and healthy skin.
There is a possibility that acne-prone skin may leave post-acne marks and scars. If you have acne-prone skin, adopting a consistent regimen with toxin-free products for soothing and regulating oil production can help. It would rebalance the skin, reduce flare-ups, and boost skin regeneration.
Chemically enriched skincare products can wreak havoc, so it is important to tailor your regimen with care. If you are looking forward to treating pimples naturally, you should opt for a safe, gentle, and natural pimple cream for oily skin or dry skin to treat acne.
What causes acne?
Acne occurs when your skin pores get blocked with dead skin cells and sebum. This leads to the formation of whiteheads, blackheads, and pimples. If you have severe acne, you are at the risk of developing cystic acne. This may mean that the infection has gone deeper into the skin, making the pore inflamed and bumped up. The formation of acne could make it worse- you should consult a doctor immediately in that situation.
Let’s look at the causes of acne.
- Hormonal Changes: As hormones play a major role in controlling the functions of the human body, so there is a high chance that skin to get affected by this hormonal change. Some hormones can stimulate excess sebum production in sebaceous glands, making the skin more prone to acne. A suitable cream for a spot on face will help you get relief from acne.
- Diet: Diet plays a big role in forming our body’s health. Consuming certain unhealthy foods may cause acne, inflammation, and irritation. Therefore, people with oily skin should avoid eating unhealthy and junk food.
- Different Skin Types: If you have oily skin, you will probably suffer from acne as your skin produces excess oil that clogs the pores. People with dry skin also experience acne as there is no excess sebum secretion, but the skin might get clogged up.
Therefore, applying a pimple cream for oily skin is crucial for people with oily skin because it controls acne & pimples, controls excess oil production, and reduces enlarged pores.
How is Tea Tree Beneficial for Acne?
Your skin needs a perfect daily dose of natural ingredients just as much as your body. With the help of tea tree oil-enriched products, you can easily treat conditions such as acne, acne scars, inflammation, itchiness, and much more. Daily use of tea tree oil for acne treatment can show effective results.
Let’s look at the benefits of Mamaearth pimple cream for oily skin enriched with tea tree oil.
- Treats Oiliness
Oily or sensitive skin is the breeding ground for acne. Tea Tree oil contains antiseptic properties that help to reduce the excessive oil on the skin. It also draws excess sebum from the skin pores and thus cleanses the skin cells.
- Treats Bacterial Infections
Backed by the antimicrobial properties, tea tree oil helps protect the skin from harmful bacteria that helps to cure various skin diseases such as acne, itchiness, and skin inflammations.
How is Apple Cider Vinegar Beneficial for Acne?
Recently, Apple Cider Vinegar has gained much traction as a beautiful and healthy ingredient. This pimple cream for oily skin provides many skin benefits to help you have clear and blemish-free skin.
Here’s why you should try it:
- Balances the Skin’s pH Level: Apple Cider Vinegar helps balance the pH levels of outer skin layers, which helps skin function normally – such as producing the right amount of oil and removing acne-causing bacteria.
- Exfoliates the Skin: Apple Cider Vinegar helps eliminate dirt and grime by unclogging the pores and eliminating the bacteria. You may also expect it to gently remove the dead skin cells and thus help you have a radiant and glowing appearance.
- Combats Blackheads and Acne: Backed by antibacterial properties, apple cider vinegar helps fight blackheads and unwanted acne. It also stops the formation of blackheads on the nose and forehead.
If you are looking for a perfect solution for treating acne, you can use pimple cream for oily skin by Mamaearth. It is backed by Niacinamide, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Neem which help reduce excess oil that leads to acne and pimples. Also, it helps to reduce pores size, increase skin elasticity, and easily treat wrinkles and fine lines.
How to reduce acne at home?
Here are some tips for treating acne and reducing its onset:
Tip 1: Cleanse Your Skin
Experts recommend that cleaning is the first step that plays a vital role in taking care of your skin. This will help unclog your pores and lower the chances of breakouts. In addition, following a good skincare regimen (like cleaning your skin two times a day) helps reduce oiliness and acne.
Tip 2: Protect Your Skin
As our skin is exposed to dirt and germs throughout the day, it becomes crucial to get relief from these germs. These germs could enter the skin pores, causing the blockage of pores and leading to bacterial infection. Regular exfoliation removes the build-up of any germs and bacteria on the facial skin.
Tip 3: Understand Your Skin Type
Even if you do not have acne-prone skin, you may suffer from acne at least once in your life. Oily skin is the skin that is more prone to pimples. Therefore, before choosing the products and treatment for your oily skin, we recommend identifying your skin type.
Tip 4: Always Wear Sunscreen
Do remember to wear sunscreen while stepping out of the house. Prolonged exposure to the sun may snatch up all the natural oils, dehydrating the skin. Our bodies then try to make up for this by producing more sebum, leading to acne and spots on the face.
You may use Mamaearth cream for spots on face. Backed by Vitamin C, Daisy flower extract, Mulberry extracts, Licorice Extracts helps in evening out the skin tone, reduces pigmentation, and reduces spots & acne marks on the skin.
Tip 5 – Hydrate Your Body
Drinking 6 to 8 liters of water every day keeps the body hydrated. It also eliminates toxins from the body and gives a healthy glow to the face. Also, it helps in treating various skin infections.
Wrapping It Up
Major factors that cause acne and harmful skin conditions are dietary habits, genetics, stress levels, hormones, and environmental pollutants. Incorporating these tips in your daily skincare routine will help manage acne and eliminate pimples.
We recommend selecting pimple cream for oily skin and cream for spots on face from Mamaearth as they are toxin-free and made from natural ingredients. Moreover, Mamaearth is a nature-loving brand because it plants one tree for every goodness order it delivers in India.