Last Updated on February 17, 2024 by Saira Farman
All computers can run League of Legends. I’ve played on my own Mac and on a PC at school with Windows XP and Windows 7. Both have worked perfectly fine. I don’t know if Mac OS X can handle more graphic-intensive games than a Windows PC. If I remember correctly, Macs run Windows. So it should be able to run a game like LoL. If you need help getting started, I’ve posted a guide in the LoL Help & Support forum.
1. You should definitely go with the i5-8400H if you’re looking to play at 1080p @ 60fps or if you’re not concerned about performance in the first place. That said, if you want to play at 1440p @ 120fps or are playing on an LCD monitor, you should go with the 8th Gen CPU.
2. The Geforce 1070 Ti is going to be the cheapest option if you can’t afford a gaming-grade graphics card (unless you want to spend over $500). However, if you can afford the GTX 1080, you should definitely buy that. The 1070 Ti will offer you the best gaming experience possible without breaking the bank, especially since this is just a “starter” laptop.
3. You can definitely put in a better processor and graphics card if you’re building from scratch. But if you’re trying to do this on a budget and you don’t want to spend $400+ on a laptop, you should definitely go with the Core i5-8400H processor.
4. I would recommend either going with 16GB of RAM or getting a higher-capacity SSD drive, but I’d probably go with the former since a hard drive is going to be the limiting factor on how much
league of legends Requirement
League of Legends has a very unique approach to gameplay and user experience. Their systems require very low system specifications. It was once thought that there were minimum system requirements but after research, it is now evident that this is not correct. It also varies per region. So if you plan on downloading the game, here are some basic league of legends system requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon X2 or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 or ATI Radeon HD 7850 or better
- Video Card: 1680×1050 resolution or higher
Some people may have issues with the game freezing or crashing when running certain programs or games at times. Here are a couple of tips for League of Legends:
- For your graphics card, try the latest driver and see if it helps.
- Your memory should be more than 4GB.
- When starting the game, go to Options > Play in Fullscreen Mode and turn off the display scaling option.
- If the game starts in Window mode (Not full screen) then go to the game launcher and turn on .
League of Legends is an online competitive game where two teams battle against each other, called teams. Each team has five players (or champions). The first team to reach five wins the game.
To play on a regular basis, you’ll need:
An internet connection
A app of League of Legends
Some time to play
Read More: Top unknown benefits of a laptop