Whenever we come across success or happy moments in our lives, one thing always strikes the mind, “Let’s have a celebration.” Celebrating our happiness with friends, relatives and close ones is now frequent in our lives. The celebration gives us an excuse for small get-togethers.
Now apart from all, there are many arrangements to do like preparing the guest lists, deciding the menu and songs that resonate with the celebration and many more. Among these, one thing that takes a hell of a lot of time to conclude on decors and themes for the party.
Decorations have their significance in the parties and play a vital role in enhancing the mood of the guests and setting a perfect aura for the occasion. It might seem easy but decorating can be a challenging task as different decorations are done in relevance with the events. For example, decors for a marriage ceremony would be vibrant, pomp and show while decors for corporate events would be light and subtle.
In the events like birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, housewarming, shop opening, silver jubilee, golden jubilee, baby shower, farewell, poojas and so many, decorations take the highest place in such events.
Here are a few listed ideas that suit best with the taste of an occasion:
- Decorating with balloons and ribbons- Balloons are now common yet the most important element for decoration. There are an ample number of balloons of different shapes and sizes available in the market. Balloons make the party look gorgeous from birthdays to formal corporate events.
- Increasing the grace of the celebration with flowers, petals and leaves- A wedding ceremony or any pooja, are incomplete without flowers. Flowers like marigolds, roses, daisies, hydrangea, orchids, tuberose are commonly used for special events. Adding flowers to the decors increases the gratitude, grace and beauty of the celebration as it spreads its purity and fragrance.
- Letting know the name of events with the help of banners- For describing the events that are organised, a beautifully designed banner outlined with flowers will give a unique look. You can decide the shape of the banner on your own.
- Best wishes and quotes in beautiful frames- The frames are engraved with positive words as per required events like wedding anniversary wishes for parents, sisters and so forth. These can be either decorated on the walls or at the corner, which might be best for capturing the pictures.
- LED lights, colourful lamps and candles- Every dull party decor can look vibrant with LED lights. There are a wide number of colours available. You can choose the colour according to the theme that it suits. Candles would be perfect to symbolize romanticism in weddings and anniversaries.
- Fabrics drapes and curtains with paper flowers- Drapes and curtains are available in many colours. If there is a particular theme, match these with your scheme. The drapes look enthralling when multiple colour combinations of flowers are added according to the themes.
Check Latest Wedding Trends