Last Updated on March 13, 2023 by admin
Nightbot is one of the best chatbots among users for streaming. It will help you to moderate your streaming, organize chat instructions, and is used to search for chat records. It’s one of the best bots for streamers on their Twitch channel. This cloud-hosted bot does not require any other software to configure it. Everything you need to organize this device is stored in the cloud. You can easily use any program. You can get everything that you need from the cloud to design it. If you want to get this device on your Twitch channel, you will first need to visit Nightbot TV.
To get this device, it’s an essential step to create your account by signing up. You only have to click the “sign up” button on the homepage for your account creation. After signing up for the account, you are ready to go. To add Nightbot to your channel as a moderator, go to your Dashboard on NightBot.tv website. The button “Join Channel” will be on the top right corner of the screen. Click on it, and Nightbot will slip into your chat. This device was established to help streamers to moderate their chat on several platforms, including YouTube and Twitch. In this article, you will learn all facts about how to add Nightbot to twitch. Keep reading.
Features Of Best Nightbot
Nightbot offers the following features;
- Giveaway (You can engage your audience by Nightbot).
- Song Requests (You can easily upload your favorite music playlists to your audience and let them choose any song).
- Timer (Remember to let viewers know when you will be streaming, remind them to follow your page, or tell them where else to find you).
- Custom Guidelines (You can quickly build your custom commands).
- Junk Security (Nightbot can be configured to clean out particular words, extra caps, emotions, links, and repetitive emails).
How To Add Nightbot To Twitch (Steps)?
The basic steps involved to add Nightbot to twitch are the following:
- Once you are registered on Twitch, with the blue “Join Now” button.
- You will sign up for your Twitch account, and choose which platform you want to use: Twitch, YouTube, or Trovo.
- No new account is needed on any of these platforms.
- After reading the list, you should click “OK”. With the help of your Twitch account, you can now allow Nightbot’s basic guidelines and custom guidelines by associating them with your account.
Guidelines For Turning Nightbot On And Off On Twitch
- You have to join your Twitch channel first.
- Then sign in to your Twitch account.
- Now, click on the “Join Channel” button from the Control panel.
- Type “Nightbot Mod” to turn it on.
- Type “Nightbot Remove” to turn it off.
- You can also deactivate Nightbot from the Dashboard by clicking “Part Channel” from the left panel.
How Can You Create Your Command On Nightbot?
- Gain access to a twitch account in the first step.
- Commands directly from the left sidebar.
- Now, you have to click on the “Add Commands.”
- Type and authorize the command name, message, and user level.
- Once you create your custom commands, you can also edit them.
- Click on the trash to eliminate your guidelines.
Twitch Nightbot Is It Free?
This system is hosted in the cloud, so there aren’t hosts or downloads to worry about. Dynamic responses to frequently asked questions can also be provided to viewers. Its most outstanding part is that Nightbot is a free Twitch bot that is hosted online.
What Services Does Nightbot Offer To Fans?
Nightbot. Like Moobot, Nightbot is a bot for controlling channels and moderating chats. You may find instructions for setting up Nightbot here. With many of the same pre-built chat filters as Moobot, Nightbot also includes regular expression-based conversation filtering and exact wildcard-based word/phrase matching.
Nightbot is a device that can be used to moderate your chats. Now, you can easily upgrade your twitch account and also add Nightbot to your twitch account. It will also help you to increase your understanding of How to Add Nightbot To Twitch. It also provides you to moderate your twitch chats. You must visit this site after regular intervals to get new updates regarding this device.
Yes, Nightbot is free of cost for twitch.
It was renamed Konabot when the company he worked for closed down, but Kona didn’t want it to be named after him. So, he suggested the name “Nightbot” instead, which you still see as the bot’s name today.
No, because Nightbot is banned on YouTube due to a channel ban.