The video game Borderlands 3 is an award-winning title. It is an action game with straightforward shooting mechanics and an addiction to better loot. The game is also known as a loot shooter. As for Borderlands’ biggest game, it stands apart from the rest of the series. With more loot, more characters, and larger worlds, it’s more fun. A borderland three was released on September 13, 2019. There’s a Stadia version and a Microsoft Windows version, Xbox One version, an Apple macOS version, and PlayStation 4 version. As part of the game, you can complete missions and quests both individually and in groups. It is possible to collect gear and weapons from your enemies if you kill them.
Players will rebuild their heroes using save editors, thus saving hours of replaying Borderlands 3.
How to save editor file borderlands 3
First of all, you should make sure you have a backup. So if you would like to return to your original game, you have the chance.
- Go to http://www.bl3editor.com
- The saved file should be uploaded
- Data modification
- Replace the modified save file with the original one in the game’s save directory
Characters of Borderlands 3
The Sanctuary departs from Pandora and the other Borderlands 3 planets with a wide range of characters aboard, in addition to the four playable characters.
Players take on the role of Troy and Tyreen Calypso, two streamer siblings fighting a battle against Pandora’s corporations. They created a new army called The Children of the Vault, which has its weapon class and mimics the power and responsibility of real-life streamers.
Here is a list of the playable and non-playable characters in Borderlands 3, including some old favorites from past games.
Borderlands playable characters
AMARA THE SIREN
Borderlands 3’s Siren is Amara, taking the role of Maya and Lilith in Borderlands 2. She is a certified badass, thanks to her distinctive tattoos and no-nonsense attitude. In addition to the massive damage Amara deals, she also utilizes various phasing abilities to gain an edge in battle. The powers that Amara possesses can assist her teammates and even turn enemies against one another.
Although Amara has a melee build option, this still requires some improvements to be competitive in Mayhem 4. She is best used for her powerful elemental damage output because she is a Siren. Remnant is her most powerful (and underutilized) ability. This kills an adversary and then fires a tracking elemental orb. Due to the orb’s damage being dependent on any excess damage from the prior enemy, numerous kills can chain along without any further effort. If players want to deal a tonne of DPS while having to fire as much, Amara is the ideal choice.
FL4K THE BEASTMASTER
Ai fl4k has a unique connection with the diverse species of beasts roaming the world of Pandora and is self-aware of its role. He can rely on his three loyal pets for assistance when in the fight: the jabber sidekick, spidering centurion, and guard skag. The combination of fl4k’s explosive firearm damage and critical hit power makes him a formidable opponent. Fl4k’s creature companions make him an excellent choice for solo play as well.
MOZE THE GUNNER
Initially from Vladof, moze escaped with her friend iron bear, a 15-ton mech who just so happens to be her BFF. In addition to her battle-hardened best friend, who can lend a helping hand when needed, she practices explosive, high-damage attacks. In iron bear, moze can cause a lot of damage and take many hits before she gets into trouble. If speed is vital, you may have to hop out of your snug metallic shell if you find yourself in a situation that calls for quick movement.
ZANE THE OPERATIVE
Zane is a semi-retired hitman with so many assassination experiences that he might even offer agent 47 some advice. Zane focuses on precision shots and critical damage. No matter what your play style, his versatile skill trees provide a wide range of playstyle options. Doubled agent tree is one of these trees and lets you create a decoy Zane that fires at your enemies while you are away. Zane might not have the same damage as some of the other playable characters, but his flexibility and 007-like gadgets make him an excellent choice for any player.
Borderlands 3 non-playable characters
- Tyreen calypso- leads the children of the vault faction along with her brother troy in borderlands 3. Tyreen is a siren with the ability to drain power from others.
- Troy calypso – Troy calypso is tyreen’s brother and the secondary antagonist of the game. Known only as a male siren, he possesses a sadistic and cocky attitude.
Sanctuary’s main inhabitants
- Claptrap – technically written as cl4p-tp, this iconic robot brings some comic relief to Pandora’s dangerous world.
- Crazy earl – this NPC, voiced by randy pitch ford, offers various side missions for your vault hunter.
- Lily – returning from borderlands 2, the siren continues to live in a world of borderlands.
- Marcus Kincaid – this merchant character owns all of the weapons vending machines in the game.
- Maya – a playable character in borderlands 2, is one of six sirens found within the game world.
- Patricia tennis – Patricia plays a crucial role in helping the vault hunters defeat the calypso twins.
Characters of DLC
- Mad Moxxi – Returning from Borderlands 2 and appearing in Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot DLC, Mad Moxxi is the alluring mission provider who needs your help to take over Handsome Jack’s casino space station.
- Sir Alistair Hammerlock – Being a returnee from Borderlands 2, Sir Alistair Hammerlock also appears in Guns, Love, and Tentacles as Wainwright Jakobs’ is about to marry him.
- Wainwright Jakobs – Although this character appears in the base game, he has a significant role in the Guns, Love, and Tentacles DLC as Hammerlock’s future husband.
- Butcher Rose – A new antagonist and leader of the Devil Riders, Butcher Rose serves as the main antagonist of the Bounty of Blood DLC.
Borderlands 3 save editor Codes List.
Below you’ll find all Borderlands 3 codes we have! The codes are generated randomly and expire after a short period.
Borderlands 3 Shift Codes (Working)
Here’s a look at a list of codes that have not expired yet:
- WZWB3-K6S69-5FWF9-RTJTB-KSRSZ—Redeem code for 3 Golden Keys (Expires July 15)
- WSKBB-Z666Z-C6KRZ-FBTB3-9WCKT – Redeem code for 3 Golden Keys (Permanent)
- ZFKJ3-TT3BB-JTBJT-T3JJT-JWX9H – Redeem code for 3 Golden Keys (Permanent)
- ZFKJ3-TT6FF-KTFKT-T3JJT-JWX36 – Redeem code for 1 Golden Key (Permanent)
- 9XCBT-WBXFR-5TRWJ-JJJ33-TX53Z – Redeem code for 1 Golden Key (Permanent)
- HXKBT-XJ6FR-WBRKJ-J3TTB-RSBHR – Redeem code for 1 Golden Key (Permanent)
- Z65B3-JCXX6-5JXW3-3B33J-9SWT6 – Redeem code for 1 Golden Key (Permanent)
- ZRWBJ-ST6XR-CBFKT-JT3J3-FRXJ5 – Redeem code for 1 Golden Key (Permanent)