Last Updated on December 2, 2022 by
Blair Witch Game
Bloober Team, famous for horror games such as Observer and Layers of Fear, has just released the latest game entitled Blair Witch. Xbox One and PC users can now play The Blair Witch Game. There is plenty of forest-based horrors to tide you over, as well as new lore added to what was first introduced in the 1999 film. Aside from this, depending on how you behave during the game, you can get multiple endings.
What are the Blair Witch Endings?
Blair Witch has two main endings, each with some variations. Furthermore, this article will also provide an overview of the secret ending. According to Blair Witch, the endings are as follows:
- Good Ending (Take His Face)
- Bad Ending (Break the Cycle)
- The secret ending
How to get a good ending in Blair Witch?
Ellis must spare the woods monsters throughout the game for a good ending. Keep your light off and distance if you don’t want to play flashlight tag with the monsters. In the four-hour game, you should try to do that whenever possible. Using the night vision mode on your camcorder is possible if you have trouble navigating the darkness without being tracked by monsters.
By avoiding the monsters throughout the game, you have the chance to find a satisfying end in the final chapter. Ignore all the orders she gives Ellis in the dilapidated house. Without complying with her instructions, move on to the next instance. She will shut you out of her office at the end of this interaction. Now, you can close it again and continue to complete your good playthrough.
A complete guide for Blair Witch good ending
Blair Witch players who wish to earn a good ending generally follow instructions from its beginning. These instructions are listed below:
- Do not harm Bullet: A nearby wall will eventually be covered with a ghostly message concerning your pet during the final chapter. A prompt will appear when you press the button. This prompt should not be pressed. You should walk away rather than stay. Your companion’s life will be saved this way.
- Be kind to Bullet: It is once again imperative that you think of your dog’s wellbeing. Animals should never be scolded. Your good treatment of Bullet will help you achieve the “good” ending in the game.
- Do not follow the witch’s orders: The witch will attempt several things in the last chapter. At every turn, resist the ghost.
- Keep your distance from the carved figurines: Several carved figurines can be found throughout the game. Keep them far away from you. They should be left alone.
- Leave the hidden enemies alone: In the trees, you’ll eventually see a group of enemies. Keep them alive.
What are good and bad endings for Bullet?
No matter where Ellis ends up, his dog, Bullet will either be in a shelter or on the street. If you want to accomplish this, your tasks should be clearer. You should always use the loving options if you have access to them regarding Bullet. Since you’ll already be avoiding the monsters during every encounter, this should be an easy goal to reach with a good playthrough. Moreover, Bullet would be in a better position to avoid trouble.
Read More: Smite Tier List for Season 8 (2021)
It is simple enough that the opposite is needed in the case of a bad ending. When necessary, you should use reprimands, and if your pet-loving heart feels up to it, ditch it when trouble brews. The game ends with a moment where you can lay him down on the ground or carry him to safety. Walk away from Bullet like a cold, heartless person. In Chapter 17, you will receive the bad Bullet ending.
How to get the bad ending in Blair Witch?
As a completionist or on the first playthrough, you must often perform the opposite action to see the bad ending. For instance, that means using your flashlight to dispose of monsters whenever possible. It appears that the game wants you to play this way because this is how most people would play.
Following the woman’s orders in Chapter 17 is better than rejecting her. Blair Witch will provide you with a bad ending if you follow her instructions right to the end.
Unlocking Blair Witch’s secret ending
Two kinds of secret endings are available in the game.
- The First Secret Ending: Last Goodbye: In every possible turn, Bullet must be properly handled. Make sure he receives constant attention, treats, and every time he brings an object, you should pet it. Make sure that pets are not separated for too long. The Bullet needs to be handled correctly. You must hold on to Bullet at all times after reaching Chapter 14.
- The Second Secret Ending: Peter’s True Fate: A Blair Witch symbol on the door in chapter 17 will unlock this secret ending. Completing the game requires you to collect this. You need to enter the Bunker after you reset the game. The door can be unlocked, and the item can be found by entering 2113. The other secret ending will be revealed if you use the battery.
What Does The Word “Sticks” In The Blair Witch Project Mean?
The co-director Sánchez told WatchMojo that the stick figures serve as a gateway and represent the keystones of the Blair Witch Eddy Kedward. This indicates that the pupils won’t be able to escape the witch or the woodland unharmed once they notice the stick figures hanging about their camps.
What Does The Blair Witch Symbol Mean?
The Twanas, also called “Stick Men,” “Stick Indians,” and “Stick Charms,” are a reoccurring nightmare motif in the Blair Witch Project series. They are the cryptic, androgynous wooden figures that serve as the Blair Witch’s emblem and were employed in her dark rituals.
How to get a good ending in Blair Witch chapter 17?
Ellis enters the house at the beginning of Chapter 17. There is a little exploration in this chapter, mostly linear halls, cutscenes, and scripted events.
Getting to the basement is your task in chapter 17. Under the stairs, you will find the entrance. Due to a closed-door, unfortunately, this opportunity has passed. A key is located in a room on the top floor. When you pick it up, you must go downstairs. As soon as you see the indication, follow it. The objects from Eliss’s past will start to appear eventually.
Toward the end of the movie, you will be in the corridor. First, you have to make a hole in the wall and then pass through the clear corridor. You will need to go the only way that is open to you. Upon reaching the room, you will find military memorabilia. Proceed to the next step while looking at the photo that lies on the box.
Your journey will end in a room where you’ll find the final tape. Once you have listened to the recording, proceed to the same corridor and point the camera at a wall until the witch appears to be gone. At last, you will enter the basement.
On your way, you’ll come across a hatch. Open it and see what happens. Upon closer inspection, it is locked. On the table with the photos is where you will find the key. After the final cutscene is shown, you must climb inside the hatch to end the game. And the game ends.