There are many types of Italian bread made in food processors that are given below;
Types of Italian bread
Some of them are undermentioned:
It is famous smooth oven-baked Italian bread, similar to pizza dough in both structure and manner. Fucaccia can be utilized as a side dish and mixed with oil, salt, and occasionally herbs. It is used as a compact base for pizza or sandwich bread. Tableside Italian Cook prepares fresh Fucaccia at home.
Pizza Bianca Bread
This kind of bread is easily available throughout Italy. However, the taste of this bread is different in different areas. Pizza Bianca bread was first prepared as an amusement for young children when their parents brought home bread at local bakers. This bread later became famous in restaurants where the bread was used both for entertainment and for removing hunger or preparing sandwiches.
Artisan Filone Di Renella Bread
An older and very famous baker Renella was lived in Rome. They had the best bakery. Almost for 100 years, they had been preparing bread and famous all over their areas. They had a hidden recipe for preparing a special loaf of bread called Filone, which is different from Pane’s old bread named Napoletana Pane. Later, it emerged as a recipe for bread and became ‘popular in various restaurants, and was used to prepare different sandwiches.
Two types of pane bread are prepared. There is Pan Di Lariano, the excellent quality wheat bread. Pan Casareccio is another kind of wheat bread with a slightly distinct structure and with a soft spongy structure in the center.
An empty-shaped roll is called Rosetta bread and is mostly used for sandwich preparation. Rosetta comes from Rome and calls it the unique structure shape like a rose of the roll.
It is soft structured bread, Just like Pizza Bianca Bread. While this pizza is almost the same as Bianca bread, there is a small difference between Biance bread and Ciabatta bread. It is less oily and structurally less hard as compared to others. It is mostly utilized for sandwiches. Ciabatta bread is easily available at bakery stores.
The structure of Taralli bread is like small bread, which is baked in dough shaped. This bread is prepared from white wine and fennel seeds. The golden color of bread shows their complete preparation then they are served for hunger.
Friselle bread is very familiar in various Italian restaurants. Friselle is dry bread that is traditionally presented with fresh tomatoes. However, in most restaurants, it is served with soup and seafood dishes.
Laterza bread is also a type of Italian bread that is hard from the corner and a soft center. French bread and Laterza bread are same by structure. However, it was the baking that separated the two loaves.
Italian bread recipe
Here we will discuss the whole recipe of special Italian bread.
Few things that are necessary for the preparation of bread are discussed below;
- We require two bundles (1/4 ounce each) of active dry yeast.
- Warm three cups of water at temperature ranges from 110 to 115 degrees centigrade.
- Three tablespoons of sugar are very important.
- Shrink three tablespoons.
- One tablespoon of salt is used.
- One large egg, lightly beaten, is used.
- 8 to 10 cups of whole purpose flour.
- One tablespoon of butter in melted form.
Preparation method of Italian bread
- Take a large bowl; mix the yeast in half a cup of hot water. Add sugar, icing, salt, egg, remaining water, and four cups flour. Beat until smoothness comes. Mix in the coffee flour to make hard dough.
- Turn to the low level. Keep continuing this process for 6-8 minutes until smooth and elastic. Place the mixture dough in a greased oil bowl. Change the oily layer of dough on the upper side. Cover this mixture in a warm place and let rise for about 1 hour, up to it becomes double.
- Change the dough down to a light surface and then split in half. Take the Shape of every section into a loaf.
- Cut in the form of four slight diagonal slashes on the upper level of every loaf with a sharp-edged knife. Put something on the top to cover it and leave it for about 1 hour until its layer enhances and becomes double.
- Bake dough at 372 degrees for 37 minutes or until the golden brown layer has appeared. Remove from pan to cool, and then brush with butter.
Ciabatta Bread recipe
Here we will discuss all steps of preparation of the Ciabatta recipe in the food processor.
- Two cups are required of non-contaminated flour.
- One teaspoon of salt is used.
- Almost half a teaspoon of active dry yeast is required.
- Two tablespoons of olive oil are used.
- One cup of slightly hot water.
- Oil and flour for the baking pan.
- Mix well salt and yeast with flour in a food processor equipped with a blade made of plastic and stop for a few minutes to mix up well.
- To run the machine, place the olive oil, including almost two tablespoons of water, in the food tube. This dough should not be enough hard or soft enough, which creates difficulties in making bread. Its dough is almost elastic and malleable, about the stability of melted mozzarella cheese. If it seems to be hard, then add a little more water.
- Left the dough to enhance the food processor. To plug the food tube, exchange the cylinder or pour the whole mixture like dough into a lightly greased oiled bowl, cover with a plastic cape and keep at one side to enhance.
- To enhance the dough, almost left the mixture for three hours. It might also take a full day to enhance.
- Grease a non-stick baking sheet and wash with flour or caramel. With the help of a spatula, take off all the mixture from the bowl; spread it on the sheet, and shape it about 2 inches high in the middle. Keep at one side until it becomes doubled for almost1/2 to 2 hours.
- It would take almost 45 minutes in preheated oven for baking until golden brown. The slicing process is done after cooling, so first, leave it for cooling.