What is The Holderness Family’s net worth?
Holderness Family is one of the most popular American comedy channels on YouTube. The American television show, The Holderness Family, was founded in 2011. The Holderness Family has an estimated net worth of about $259.23 thousand. Net Worth Spot’s data predicts The Holderness Family’s net worth to be about $259.23 thousand. In contrast, The Holderness Family’s exact net worth is not known. NetWorthSpot.com’s expertise predicts The Holderness Family’s net worth at $259.23 thousand. However, The Holderness Family’s actualized net worth is unclear.
However, some people have proposed that The Holderness Family’s net worth might truly be much higher than that. The Holderness family’s potential earnings could ascend to the sum of several million dollars a year.
The Holderness Family Youtube Earnings
Youtube: $252,846 monthly (estimated from their daily earning as of July 2017). Youtube is The Holderness Family’s primary source of income, and it has made about $8 million since it started posting videos on YouTube in January 2014. Back in 2013, The Holidays “Christmas Jammies” video hit 1M views by December 13. They had 972 views in the first 24 hours of their 2015 Christmas video “A Very FishmaL Christmas” and had 1M views by December 16. As of July 2017, The Holidays’ most viewed video had 5M+ views with an average of thousands to hundreds of thousands views per day. The Holderness Family’s net worth is $259.23 thousand.
Important facts about The Holderness Family
- According to The Holderness Family’s Shopify Profile, they own a single product shop on their website. It could be why their website earnings are incredibly low. As of July 2017, The Holidays’ store has made an estimated $2,047, which might increase in future. However, this is a small amount in comparison to the amount of revenue that YouTube channels earn from Google Adsense advertisements.
- Additionally, their youtube earnings are about $252K monthly which beats any amount you can make by selling products online via only one store.
- Also, according to the same Shopify profile, The Holidays’ store offers an iPhone case for sale. The product costs $19.99 and has free shipping in U.S only. So the total revenue from the one single product that they currently offer will be $20.
- As of July 2017, The Holderness Family’s YouTube channel “The Holderness Family” has 569K+ subscribers with thousands of views to their videos daily which might increase in future, making them earn more profit out of their youtube videos.
- However, these figures do not include the money they make via advertisements on their website or YouTube channels because none of their official websites reveal advertisement earnings details, possibly due to less traffic than youtube-views numbers.
- Also, none of their official websites reveal the earnings. They make visa endorsements or sponsorships. However, considering that each video on their channel can easily get tens of thousands of views in a very short time.
- There are 47 videos on their channel. This figure might also contribute to their current net worth. However, considering that these endorsements or sponsorship deals are usually lucrative, they do not disclose them for privacy reasons.
- As per the Youtube Channel Statistics website advertisement revenue data for The Holderness Family’s youtube channel in 2016 is $252. It might increase in future with millions of subscribers who would happily watch advertisements. If The Holderness Family chooses to put them on their official youtube channel.
The Holderness Family’s official websites and social media
They also own three other youtube channels named “Holiday Highlights,” “The HoliDoodles,” and “HoliDoodles Kids.” Though these channels can make money from advertisements. The current earnings, which are nothing compared to the main channel earnings, prove otherwise.
Current income of The Holderness Family
Income through endorsements or sponsorships might contribute a small fraction of The Holderness Family’s current net worth. But their social media accounts receive very little traffic and their websites do not have any advertisements. As the number above shows, these sources of income are minimal. They own a podcast named “Pod Me If You Cast,” which offers professional advice for voice actors and people who want to be one.
The Holidays’ book
They have also authored a book called “A Very FishmaL Christmas.” Considering that it’s an Amazon best-seller with over 1.5K+ customer reviews. It has more than 2 K likes on its Facebook page. This book will contribute towards The Holderness Family’s net worth, which might be somewhere between $100K to $200K. Their estimated monthly income from different sources as of July 2017 is around $252K per month.
A YouTube Channel named “The Holderness Family” earns them almost half of their monthly income. It makes it the most valuable source for them considering the number of subscribers(more than 3.1 million) and videos(47). It is the only channel that has made them millionaires after “How We Got Rich.”
Income from multiple sources
Their income from multiple podcasts, book deals, and other social media channels like Instagram makes them more wealthy, considering that they don’t disclose all their incomes through various sources online. One such example of an Instagram post of The Holderness Family’s shows that they went on vacation at Disneyland for Spring Break in 2017 with their son, Logan.
The cost of this trip might be anywhere between $5K to $12K considering the location of Disneyland, season, and the number of people traveling, etc. Based on their multiple channels and other sources like endorsements, book deals, etc.
The Holderness Family net worth: $3 Million
Holderness Family has been creating videos for more than five years. Now with almost 300 videos uploaded so far which makes it one of the few YouTube Channels with such a big collection of content. More than 3 million people subscribe to this channel, making it one of the most popular channels in the USA.