Diamonds are something that is universally admired by people of every age group and gender. When it comes to jewelry, diamonds stand out to be the most superior thing used in it. But diamonds are costly as well and cannot be afforded by people of every income group. But here’s good news for them. Now they can opt for lab-grown diamonds that are much less expensive than naturally grown diamonds, thereby letting the masses enjoy diamond jewelry.
What are lab-grown diamonds?
Also known as man-made, engineered, cultured or manufactured diamonds, lab-grown diamonds are available in different qualities and sizes. By using state-of-the-art technology and skills, lab-grown diamonds are created uniquely in the laboratory by trained professionals. There is a common misconception that lab-grown diamonds are not as authentic as naturally grown diamonds, while the truth is both of them have similar physical & chemical composition and properties and does not differ in any manner. The common two methods that are used to create these authentic diamonds may include HPHT & CVD. One can purchase these diamonds for just $9000, while the maximum can reach up to $20000.
Why are lab-grown diamonds better?
A real diamond enthusiast prefers lab-grown diamonds over natural diamonds because of certain factors. Follow are the reasons why lab-grown diamonds are better in every way than natural diamonds:
- There are no impurities- The quality of lab-grown diamonds is superior as there are no impurities in them. These diamonds are manufactured using cutting-edge high-end technology; as a result, there is no scope for error. One cannot find any defects in these diamonds. All diamond enthusiasts these days value synthetic diamonds over naturally grown diamonds.
- Much less expensive- As mentioned above, lab-grown diamonds are much less expensive compared to natural diamonds. When one goes to purchase a natural diamond of the same size, one will find that the natural diamond will cost double the amount. Since these are laboratory-made and manufactured in bulk, the price is low. In short, lab-grown diamonds are diamonds for the masses.
- Stylish and unique- Lab-grown diamonds are man-made hence a lot of experimentation with the design and style can be done with it. Where natural diamond designs are quite limited, there is a variety of designs available when it comes to lab-grown diamonds. There are variations in the cuts and styles.
- Customers know its origin- While it is tough to know where the natural diamonds are coming from, in the case of lab-grown diamonds, the customers are well aware of their origin.
- Environment-friendly- The best part about lab-grown diamonds is they are kinder to the environment. Synthetic or lab-grown diamonds are eco-friendly as they are not created by the mining process. The environmental impact of these extensive mining processes is well known to everyone. Whereas lab-grown diamonds are made with state-of-the-art technology & do not involve the use of any natural resources.
- Color options- Synthetic diamonds are available in rainbow color as well which is again an added advantage. As high-end techniques are used during the process, synthetic diamonds can be made in different colors.
Things to know about www.RareCarat.com
If one is looking for a reliable and reputable lab-grown diamond dealer in the US, then Rare Carat is the right destination. The company was mentioned in some of the most reputable publications such as The New York Times, CNBC, USA TODAY and many more. One of the major reasons why Rare Carat has gained the trust of their customer for years is its transparency. All information regarding the Rare Carat Lab Grown Diamonds is provided to the customers in detail so that there is no scope for misunderstanding.
The company offers some of the most unique designs when it comes to lab-grown diamonds. Additionally one can also find real reviews about the brand from Trustpilot and Google. Most of the reviews are positive.
How to find good quality lab-created diamond deals from www.rarecarat.com
Here’s how to find good quality lab-grown diamond deals from the company website:
- First set the budget and then find out whatever options are available under that budget.
- Use the � Ring Viewer tool’ to visualize the variations of rings.
- Customers can get an idea about diamonds and purchase well by using the 4Cs concept which is the color, cut and clarity.
By following the above-mentioned methods, customers will be able to purchase some good quality diamonds for themselves.